The 10x Challenge is a challenge to play 10 games 10 times in one year. It is intended to encourage playing a small set of games more deeply, rather than the current norm of playing a new game every week.
10x in 2020
These are 10 games I want to play 10 times in 2020.
- Through the Desert
- Pax Renaissance
- Pax Pamir
- New Frontiers
- Twice as Clever
- Spirit Island
- Terra Mystica
- City of the Big Shoulders
- 18Chesapeake (or 1889)
- Race for the Galaxy
- Age of Steam
This is a tentative list from 11/06/2019. Just played Age of Steam; it was amazing, tense, and plays in 2 hours.
- Pax Ren and Pax Pamir I have a good shot at playing 10 times at GMT, especially simce they can often be played back to back in one night.
- New Frontiers is quick (< 60m) and has many strategies, also many people have played RftG >100x.
- Not sure if I should add TM or Gaia Project.
- 18chesapeake is a guess? It’s an 18xx you can play a week night. 1889 could possibly substituted.
none yet. perfect foresight..