- 30 VP
when someone scores 30vp then game ends immediately and they are the winner.
- Dominance Cards
when someone who has placed a Dominance Card, has the fulfilled the Dominance requirements at the start of their turn, Bird Song, they are the winner.
- Each clearing has a suit: Fox, Rabbit or Mouse
- Each clearing has slots for 1 to 3 buildings.
- Ruler of the Clearing
Clearings are ruled by the faction with the most warriors + buildings. Tokens and pawns to not count.
- Slots marked with an “R”, are reserved for ruins,
when a ruin is explored and empty it is removed from the board and it’s vacated slot is available for a new building.
a clearing is adjacent to any clearing linked by a single path.
To craft items, you must use a crafting spot in each requisite clearing, you can only use each crafting spot once per turn.
an item must be available to craft it.
- Permanent effects
- a player can move any number of warriors and pawns in a single movement
- a player must rule either the clearing it’s going to or coming from.
- when battling the player chooses a clearing where it has warriors or a pawn
- the players chooses a faction in the clearing to attack
- Defender may ambush
play an ambush and deal 2 hits
- Attacker may counter-ambush
play an ambush card and cancel ambush
- Roll Dice and Add Extra Hits
the attacker gets the high die, the defender gets the low die. (Exception is Woodland Alliance, they get the high die on defense.)
- Max Rolled Hits
the maximum rolled hits are the number of warriors in the clearing (in vagabonds case it’s number of undamaged swords in his satchel.)
if attacking defenseless, deal one extra hit. This means no warriors in clearing, just tokens and buildings. The Vagabond is defenseles if he has no undamaged swords.
- Dealing Hits
Hits are simulataneous. Warriors are removed first. The person taking hits selects what to remove but must remove warriors first.
- Score one Victory Points for each buidling and token removed
How to Score Points
- Remove an opponents cardboard (buildings, tokens) 1 vp
- Craft Items 1-3 vp
Each item crafted has an associated vp reward. But they can only be crafted if there is an item available on the board.
- Score 1 points during evening for each roost, after first, on board
- Score points by building sawmills, recruiters, workshops
- Woodland Alliance
- Score points for placing Sympathy Tokens on the board
Must not be in a clearing that already has a ST, if not only ST placed, must be adjacent to sympathetic clearing.
- Scores points for completing Quests
- Scores points for removing hostile warriors
- Marquise, the building empire
each birdsong your sawmills produce wood. - Daylight: - First you can craft any cards in your hand - You can select 3 moves (do any multiple): battle, move 2x, build, overwork one sawnill - Evening
Draw one card plus bonus draws
- the Eyrie, the rigid decree
- Woodland Alliance
Must exhaust at least one item per action.